A respected Florida foreclosure lawyer, Miami-based Dillon Graham is the founder and managing partner of Graham Legal, P.A., which is located in Coral Gables (Miami), Florida.
With more than 20 years of legal experience, he possesses a unique dedication to helping victims pursue justice in cases related to foreclosure defense and personal injury.
“I don’t know of anything more satisfying,” reflects Dillon, “than to be able to help someone during what may be one of the hardest times in their life. I really count myself lucky because I can use my knowledge and skill as a foreclosure lawyer to help people when they face a foreclosure on their home. We can’t undo the past, but I can certainly help them look toward a brighter future, and that means a lot to me.”
Mr. Graham is an experienced civil trial attorney and is admitted to practice before the U.S. Supreme Court, the U.S. Court of Appeals, local U.S. District Courts, and in all Florida state courts.
He has obtained the highest available peer-review rating of “A-V” by Martindale-Hubbell.* He is a proud member of the Florida Justice Association. Furthermore, he is a member of the American Justice Association, the Miami-Dade County Bar Association, and the Miami-Dade County Justice Association.
Martindale-Hubbell provides the most widely recognized ratings of lawyers, and has been doing so for over 100 years. There are two categories of ratings. “Legal Ability Ratings” range from “C” (for Good to High), “B” (for High to Very High), and “A” (for Very High to Preeminent). The “General Ethical Standards Rating” is “V” (Very High).
Areas of Practice – Civil Trial Law:
- Foreclosure Defense
- Personal Injury
- Florida Bar, 1983
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida Trial Bar
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit
- Nova Southeastern University Law School, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence
- Honors: National Deans List
- Honors: Book Award, Florida Constitutional Law
- Honors: Book Award, Legal Process
- University of Miami, Coral Gables, Florida
- B.B.A., Bachelor of Business Administration
- Major: Business Administration
- Minor: Economics
- United Automobile Insurance Company v. Celia Vale, 831 So. 2d 193 (Fla. 3rd DCA 2002)
- United Automobile Ins. Co. v. Celia Vale, 811 So. 2d 727 (Fla. 3rd DCA 2002), review dismissed, 819 So. 2d 141 (Fla. 2002)
- United Automobile Ins. Co. v. Celia Vale, 784 So. 2d 500 (Fla. 3rd DCA 2001), rehearing denied, (2001)
- Leyton F. Perez v. Circuit City Stores, Inc., 721 So. 2d 409 (Fla. 3d DCA 1998)
- Richard F. Gardner v. Florida Unemployment Appeals Commission, 682 So. 2d 1222 (Fla. 4th DCA 1996)
- Kukral v. Mekras, 647 So. 2d 849 (Fla. 3rd DCA 1994), rehearing en banc, 1995, on appeal to Fla. S. Ct., 679 So. 2d 278 (Fla. 1996)
- Adjunct Professor of Law, St. Thomas University School of Law
- Environmental Law; Interviewing, Counseling and Negotiations.
- Justice Teaching Volunteer
- Florida Justice Association Speaker-February 2008
Honors and Awards:
- Super Lawyer – 2011 to present
- Martindale-Hubbell “A/V” Peer Review Rated
- Pre-Eminent Lawyer Bar Register
- Who’s Who in American Law
- National Dean’s List
- Florida Trend Legal Elite 2010
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Florida Bar Association
- Miami-Dade County Bar Association
- Miami-Dade County Justice Association
- Florida Justice Association
- American Justice Association
- National Association of Consumer Advocates
- National Institute of Trial Advocacy
Dillon Graham provides his services as a foreclosure lawyer to all of Florida including (but not limited to) Miami-Dade county, Broward county, Palm Beach county and Monroe county.